Tuesday, January 23, 2007

Happy Birthday Rachel!




Tabitha Harris brought me a Birthday Cake to celebrate my 21st Birthday on Monday, January 22nd. It was quite an adventure getting the candles to blow OUT. They were trick candles and before we could get them all out, the smoke alarm went off in my dorm room. Nothing too serious, we managed to get it quiet after frantically waving at it . . . memories.



I am a twin so I thought it would be nice to put a picture up of him as well since we do share birthdays.

Then . . .













And Now . . .

This picture was taken about 3 years ago on our birthday since that's the last time we've been together for our birthday. Phil goes to B.J.U. and he goes back earlier than Northland, hence no birthdays together.



This is a recent picture of him with his girlfriend, Betsy Levis.

1 comment:

Curlyqu02 said...

That looks like a sweet cake! Happy Birthday... I didn't know, sorry it is a late wish.