Tuesday, April 11, 2006

Happy Easter!

I was told yesterday that I wasn't allowed to say Happy Easter to customers. The reason: I might offend someone. I believe we are becoming too sensitive in this "Christian" country. I think everyone should know the real "reason for the season". At Christmas it's Santa who gets all of the attention, at Easter it's the Easter bunny. Let's all remember the real reason we celebrate Easter this coming Sunday.

Mark 16:6 ... He is risen, for he is not here.
I Cor. 15:4 And that he was buried, and that he rose again the third day, according to the scriptures.

2 comments:

Em said...

Wow that's really sad that you couldn't even tell people "Happy easter". Glad you put the verses up. =D
miss you bunches!

Anonymous said...

hey I love the pix! My sister has one of these too for Haven! It is Havenfaith@blogspot.com i think that is how it goes!! Anyhow... This is cute! I love these things!
Have a great weekend girl!